throwback 2023

 

Its been a crazy year.
Lots of ups and downs... many years in one. 
So much love, so much pain. 
Anxiety, fear and sadness.
Feel it and let it go.

So much insights, almost every day, every minute, every second.
About me, myself and I ;)

New life, 
with lots of hope, 
more love and connection
amazing friendships been created.
I am over the moon grateful for this year!

Learning to live a simple life, 
a life full of love & connection 
and meaning.

Grateful for my body and my mind,
the essence of all is nature.

Breathe in, breathe out.
Peace





Northern Lights in Scotland - magic!
2023 was full of magically moments in Nature, just to name a few:
Mts Meru and Kilimanjaro
Tangambili
Waterlily canyon
Plains of Mto wa Mbu
Isle of Skye
Swiss snowy alps 
Beetopia, Sawaka and all the amazing places in Usa River




my spirit animal the monkey














I was adopted by the most amazing people in Usa River
Thank you for your open minds, spirits and kindness!

The view on Kili never stops amazing me!





I need art and beauty in my life
Love that painting.












That where it all began..
























Special moments with old friends in Berlin - 
so easy, so much fun and so much love!





Me in 2024
Karibu, join me on my journey!
:)

Comments

Dee said…
I love this Judith, what an amazing year!

Popular posts from this blog

Neue Wege, alte Wege, schöne Wege, dunkle Wege - Freude, Sehnsucht, Angst.

die kühle mwanzas..

Reality check number #